Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Love Couponing!

I just wanted to show you all what my newest hobby is. I can't believe I let all these years go by with not doing this. It feels so good being able to use what we have been given in such a way that as we get our storage together, we can than help bless others as well. Check out our blog site for the complete story!

I hope that you are all well. We're doing good and greatly anticipating the end of the school year. Though we have an extremely busy summer ahead of us, we are looking forward to not having a school schedule to deal with. We certainly wished that coming that way this summer were in those plans but with Scouts, Activity Day Girls, Trek and Girl's Camp, we are looking at mid-August before we can actually say we have nothing going on just in time to start preparing for school to start all over again! Oh well. Bring on the fun.

I love you all and hope you are doing well. Have a great week.

Nicole

No comments: