Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Advice

Thank you for the advice you are right about controlling the actions of others it seems everyday we find out something new that makes it even worse. I think that will be what I start praying for we can certainly use all the peace we can get at our house. I had to laugh when you mentioned the scheduling and calendar it does get crazy about the only way I can keep it all straight is that we have one of those large desk calendars on the wall and everyone has their own color so when they have something we can write it down and even then sometimes it is CRAZY! It is nice to know of the support we have. We will let you know as things progress with Sean and his schooling at some point I would like to be able to go back too. I am glad for the blessings you recieve you are awesome people and deserve them all. Tell everybody we love them!

No comments: