Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We are getting better!

Finally!! After a solid week of very sick boys, 2 ER trips, 3 doctor visits, and endless breathing treatments, the two littlest have kicked the bug! YEA!! I opened up the window yesturday and let the furnance fan run for 45 minutes or so. I am hoping it pulled in lots of good air and pushed out all the germy air! :D

I am suppose to tell all of you hello from Aunt Sherri! She and I IMed yesturday. She is having some tests done that could rule out cancer. I thought I would ask each of you to remember her in your prayers! :) The military medical profession is dragging there feet really bad and she is frustrated and a bit antsy.

Jen! Sorry about the mailman being a hoser! Have you called to make sure they had the correct address and that it hasn't been returned to them?

How are things at all of your houses?? Post when you can!

No comments: