Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Busy

Well, I finally had time to accept your invitation to this. It has been end of the month at work which is always a busy time. I think everyone knows our exciting news, but just in case you don't. We are having a GIRL. YEAH! We are really excited to welcome this new little life into our not so little family..... We really feel that she will help us be able to blend our family even more. We are going to name her Bethanie Irene Stoddard. It is a name that Sean has always wanted and as long as he let me tweak the spelling of the first name I like it too. So that is what we have settled on. We had another doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor says everything still looks and sounds good. I am still struggling with pain off and on, but it has not again hit the level it did when I had to visit the ER, so we are very grateful for that. Other than that we are just plugging along. Sean and I finally got cell phones last night. Our numbers are pretty easy. Sean's is 801.427.4443 and mine is 801.427.4284 just in case anyone wanted to get a hold of one of us on them. I look forward to contributing and reading lots of good things on this. :-)

No comments: