Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ma and Dad ran away to Wyoming

Here is the latest email I got from them...

Hi,
We are having a blast. Yesterday we went to Yellowstone.We saw the two things I wanted most and LOTS more. My feet hated me big time. It was worth it. We saw Old Faithful and Morning Glory Pool and most of the upper geyser basin. It was cool. Old Faithful went off twice while we were there. We took pictures from two sides. We explored the Old Faithful Lodge and had lunch/dinner in their cafeteria. We didn't see any bears but lots of other animals.

Today we are going to Jenny Lake and Jackson Lake Lodge. They are on our list. We are trying to do the most outdoor stuff on the warmest projected days. Tonight is our Bar J Wrangler dinner and show. The only thing preplanned.

I am practicing on the lap top, as you can tell.
Talk to you soon.

Love you all, Mom

No comments: