Thursday, December 11, 2008

Morgan in the News

Morgan made our local newspaper today for his quick thinking and heroism. Here's the link just in case Brent didn't send you the link already.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/puyallup/story/564255.html

All I can say is "wow". I don't know if I would have done the same thing and I'm an adult. What a crazy thing. I'm just trying not to let thoughts of what could have happen get to me because that just sends me into a panic that I think would detour Morgan from reaching out to help others again for fear of how his mother would react.

I am proud of Morgan and his ability to focus and quick thinking under pressure to help others stay safe. I know that he was being protected that day. Heavenly Father was aware of what he was doing and sent his angels to help keep him safe.

1 comment:

~~heather said...

We are so proud of Morgan too!! Good job buddy! And we are thankful you are ok! This is really neat!