Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Idea's

I like the idea that each family chooses a color for the pictures. That way when people see it they can tell who belongs to whom. Clint and I will probably have to where black or gray. That's what color all his shirts are. Unless we count his work shirts from when he worked at Fugal's, they are all neon orange. I don't think he'll like that. Hee Hee. Also I had an idea that might be fun. What if we did white elephant gifts? We still do the regular presents, but also have everyone bring one extra little gift that we could win from playing a game or something. They wouldn't have to be big gifts just something from the dollar store. I know Heather's kids love going to the dollar store, getting gifts, and wrapping them. Just thought all the kids might like it.
Love, Jenny

No comments: