Sunday, March 16, 2008

Special Fast Request

Hi all. If I had been more on the ball, I would have called you all and set this up for this week. But as is I didn't, so I feel silly asking now...

Brent wanted me to post a time when we could fast as a family before my surgery. Next Sunday is Easter and I feel funny asking you to obstain on the day of the celebration of not only our Saviors Ressurection, but also of the joy of chocolate bunnies for breakfast! (bwahahahha)

So instead I am planning for a Saturday morning fast. I am asking mom to come with me to the temple that morning to do Initiatories, and I figured it was the perfect day for me. If you would like to join Jess and I on that day, we would be appreciatative, and if not, any extra prayers would be hlepful as well. I dont need to know if you can or not, I just wanted to make you aware of what we were doing.

Love to you all...

1 week 3 days!!! :)

No comments: