Monday, March 17, 2008

Drinking from a firehose

You ever have something thrown at you so overwhelming that you felt like you were trying to drink from a fire hose? Well that is how the last couple of weeks has been. I am learning a lot but have also lost a lot of sleep not being able to feel like I am in control of what I am supposed to be doing. The guys I work with have an abundance of knowledge but lack slightly in some of the more social aspects. I can't seem to get any of them to look at me during a conversation. For the most part you can see the fact that they love computers and love to "talk" to their computers. I am going to do my very best, as well I should, but I think I will look elsewhere in Boeing for somewhere to land in the not to distant future. For now I will try to learn as much as I can and hope I can figure out why God wants me here at this time.

I think the fast this weekend is a great idea. Their are three family members I think we should especially be fasting for. First is Heather and I appreciate her letting us know. This surgery is definitely something to be concerned about and you can count me in. Second I think everyone should consider Katina and the newest little one that is soon to join the clan and that all will be well with them.

I have to thank everyone also for prayers and support on our behalf for I know the Lord is guiding my actions and putting me where he wants me. I know that in part this is because of your faithful prayers and love for our family. Thank You.

Have a great night.

No comments: